Open Access – the clinic offers same day or next day appointments, therefore follow up appointments are not booked ahead of time. Patients are given an Appointment Reminder Card and are asked to call and make their follow up appointment when it fits into the patients schedule. Open Access allows patients to be seen in a timely manner. Each day 75% of the appointments are reserved for open access appointments.
Appointments that are booked ahead include; prenatal, well babies, preventative health and blood appointments (which must be ordered by thephysician, NP, or PA).
The telephones are on Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 4:30 pm
The telephones are on Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
The telephones are on Friday from 8:00 am to noon
- #0 – Reception – to book an appointment or if it is a medical question
All calls to reception will go into a ‘queue’ and will be answered in sequence. If you are in the ‘queue’ the reception staff are busy answering other calls. You have the choice to hold or call back.
- #1 – Cancellation Line (patients may leave a message to cancel their up coming appointment at any time)
- #2 – Lab Hours
- #3 – Prescription Renewal Information
- #4 – Specialist Appointment Information
- #5 – Social Worker
- #6 – Business Office (finance and business administration only)
Monday and Tuesday can be very busy. If your medical issue is not urgent try calling Tuesday or Wednesday evening or later in the afternoon.
All Emergencies Call 911
Toll Free: 1–855-236‑4314
PO Box 98,
6 Goshen Line,
Zurich ON NOM 2T0